[asterisk-users] Please help me in configuring asterisk for the scenario

Teithi-Chen-Akira techakre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 05:58:05 CST 2010

Hi All

Please help me in configuring asterisk for the below scenario:

I want to make calls to some mobile users then
   My query is simple, my agent attends an incoming call from Queue and I
want my agent to play a recording and request the user to input 4 digit
input from his keypad and that input be recorded somewhere.

Now I want to know technically if thats possible or not with asterisk? If
its possible than how?

Regards,

Abeer
 When Mobile user attends an incoming call from asterisk then I want to play
a recorded voice
and then I want to get four digit request by following voice instructions
from the user mobile keypad and that input can be stored.

I want to know technically whether this scenario is possible or not with
asterisk?
If it is possible then please let me know how?

Regards,
Akira