[asterisk-users] FFA (Fax For Asterisk) tif file (size) problem

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Sat Nov 20 08:57:37 CST 2010

Hi Michael,

Use spandsp. It is more relaxed about the file resolution, to avoid this
exact issue. Files with a resolution within 5% of 204x196 are accepted.
However, if you have really made the image width 1680 pixels, that is
wrong and I would be surprised if any FAX software accepts it. Standard
sized FAX images are 1780 pixels wide.

Steve