[asterisk-users] FFA (Fax For Asterisk) tif file (size) problem

Michael voip.question at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 08:42:40 CST 2010

Hello,

We succeed to send faxes using FFA, when the files are converted to tif
from PDF using gs, but it doesn't work with tif files we copy/upload
directly from our PCs.

We saw in the manual that the size is important, since we got the error
"FAX handle 0: failed to queue document 'filename.tif'", so we set it to
1680x2285, but it's still rejected.

Is there a way to debug this further and fix it? We often have tif
source files that we prefer to send, without converting to pdf and back
to tif.

Thank you in advance,

Michael