[asterisk-users] Ekiga can register but not my IP phone

Benoit Chabrier chab at chab.info
Fri Nov 19 06:28:32 CST 2010

Hello,

I have a Sip phone (Siemens C470IP) which works perfectly with
different VoIP providers (iptel, betamax, ovh...). It also worked well
with my testing server (ubuntu and inside the LAN).

But now the problem i have is that the hardphone doesn't connect to my
dedicated server (debian lenny / Asterisk 1.6.2.13). The strange thing
is that ekiga can connect to the same asterisk server with the same
SIP account.

Here is a part of my sip.conf :

    [general]
    dtmfmode=auto
    language=fr ; pour les messages lus par asterisk
    disallow=all
    allow=ulaw
    allow=alaw
    allow=speex

    [siemens]
    type=friend
    context=interne
    host=dynamic
    secret=xxxxxxxx

When i'm doing a sip set debug ip XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX i have some
information. It seems that asterisk receives the rengistration request
but doesn't answer to it. Here are the logs :
http://server.chab.info/Registration_logs_ip_phone.txt

Using Ekiga with the same SIP account (name is siemens) and from the
same physical location works well :
http://server.chab.info/Registration_logs_ekiga.txt

I didn't change anything about asterisk config (except sip.conf and
extensions.conf).
If you have any idea, please share it with me, i really don't to do to
fix this problem...
Thanks in advance !