[asterisk-users] Incoming calls

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Thu Nov 18 13:53:26 CST 2010

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010, Flavio Miranda wrote:

> I'd like that each analog trunk of my TDM410p was received in different
> extension. So, in dahdi-channel.conf and chan-dahdi.conf I put each
> trunk in a different context and in my extensions.conf, under [default]
> I put such contexts and an especific estension to answer it. therefore,
> when I get call, it always is ringing on the first extensions, dont
> matter trunk. Anybody could teach me how can I organize that ?

0) Use a subject that gives a clue what you're looking for. Almost
everybody has had a question about an incomig call at some point in time.
Better bait = better fish.

1) It sounds like you have a clue about how to do it and are on the right
track.

2) Including some details like the console output from:

zap show channel 1 (I'm a 1.2 Luddite.)
zap show channel 2
zap show channel 3
zap show channel 4

as well as the console log from a call coming in on each channel

will help in assisting you in resolving this issue.

--
Thanks in advance,