[asterisk-users] HA - asterisk service is not starting

Juan David Diaz juanchonk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 07:03:13 CST 2010

Hi Alexis,

Thanks for for answer. This is the master node debug, asterisk & zaptel
starts correctly when I start it manual. The HA config is the same for both
nodes. There is an strange event:

When I start both nodes, Master node does not start the services, but if I
turn off master, Slave works as expected, it checks master is down and turn
both services on. If I turn on Master again and turn off Slave, The master
takes control and works pretty fine bringing up both services again. This
malfunction or configuration mistake, I think, it´s only happening while
master is turned on by first time...but I simply don´t know what could it
be.

Thanks for your help!!

Kind Regards.

Juan.