[asterisk-users] OT - Call Waiting features with Kirk 600v3

Olivier oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 16 11:35:03 CST 2010

Hi,

When refering to Call Waiting feature, I'm thinking about the following
capabilities :
1- multiplexing media with a specific tone, telling one party that another
call is waiting,
2- being able to quickly put an ongoing call on hold and activate the call
already on hold.

A. Has this feature no2 a specific name ?
B. Is it possible to implement this feature using features.conf dynamic
features ?
C. Have you been successful with Polycom Kirk 600v3 and Asterisk 1.6.0.X ?
With mine, I can "hear the 2nd call coming in" but I can grab it and put the
other on hold.

Regards