[asterisk-users] How to construct a call center on asterisk

Gopalakrishnan A.N saigop at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 09:18:10 CST 2010

Hi Phuong Hoang,

Without openSER you can use with Asterisk itself for 7 to 10 employees.
Actually what is your workaround, do you want to route the incoming call to
play message then to a queue and finally the call will answered by a team...
like this...?

If yes then you can do very easily by using Trixbox...

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 9:58 AM, Cary Fitch <caryf at usawide.net> wrote:

>  Sorry, I don’t have any experience in the call center area.
>

> Cary

> *Subject:* Re: [asterisk-users] How to construct a call center on asterisk
>

> Thanks Cary,
>
> I constructed IVR (*Interactive Voice Response*) system on asterisk and
> now i want to construct a call center to support IVR system.The call center
> that i want to construct has 7-8 employees so that i don`t want to buy it. I
> found on internet and guided using Open SIP Server with asterisk to
> construct a call center but i don`t know how to do now. Do you know using
> Open SIP Server with asterisk to do?please help me!
> Thanks and best regards.
>
> Phuong Hoang.
>
> On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 10:32 AM, Cary Fitch <caryf at usawide.net> wrote:
>
> That is a broad question.
>

> If it is a 10-20 person call center, you may do it.
>

> If it is a high density center with lots of lines, requiring fail over
> capability, etc. so that hundreds of employees are not sitting around during
> down time,  I would suggest “designing it” by buying it from a manufacturer
> that has done it before.  I know of a company whose name starts with “X” .
> There may be others.
>

> Cary Fitch

Thank you  with regards,
Gopalakrishnan A.N.