[asterisk-users] SPA941 WMI not lighting up when natted

Michel Nadeau akaris at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 08:28:29 CST 2010

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same problem. We have 2 office locations and the
Asterisk server is at one of them. At the other location, all SPA941 access
the Asterisk server over an Internet link. All phones are set to "nat=yes"
at the remote location.

So my problem is that the MWI doesn't work at the remote location. The
Sipsak messages are sent properly, but it's sent to the internet IP of the
remote location so it will never reach the phones. A mailbox= is defined for
each of my extensions.

Can it be a configuration problem with the SPA941?

- Mike
akaris at gmail.com