[asterisk-users] Ring back tone with asterisk

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Tue Nov 16 06:57:31 CST 2010

Isn't all of that set in indications.conf?

This has been discussed in the past, and I think it is set on a machine
basis, rather than on an  extension or call basis.

read, read read! Search and read some more.

Also relate in MUCH more detail what you are tying to do!

John Novack

--

Dog is my Co-pilot