[asterisk-users] How to construct a call center on asterisk

Cary Fitch caryf at usawide.net
Mon Nov 15 21:32:53 CST 2010

That is a broad question.

If it is a 10-20 person call center, you may do it.

If it is a high density center with lots of lines, requiring fail over
capability, etc. so that hundreds of employees are not sitting around during
down time,  I would suggest "designing it" by buying it from a manufacturer
that has done it before.  I know of a company whose name starts with "X" .
There may be others.

Cary Fitch

  _____