[asterisk-users] Door Contacts via Asterisk?

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Mon Nov 15 13:08:53 CST 2010

Not really very odd.
Many small business have door intercoms with lock releases that are
either built into or accessories to ( non-Asterisk ) Business phone systems

you might look to Viking electronics or similar telephone accessory
suppliers for something that will work for your install

"inexpensive" is relative however.

John Novack

--

Dog is my Co-pilot