[asterisk-users] upgrade

Kyle Kienapfel doctor.whom at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 00:17:57 CST 2010

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Thomas Perron <thomas.perron at gmail.com>wrote:

> i am running 1.4.37 and am hosted on Rackspace.
> I feel like a took a step back by using the Cloud server service since
> I am having a little trouble proving that my basic configuration is
> working.
> Nevertheless, I want to upgrade to 1.8.
> I use Centos 5.5
>
> Anyone know of a good link that can help please?  I searched Google
> and got confused by the options.
>
> Upgrade to 1.8.  How please?
>
> --

When asking questions here, you should try and provide some details that
round out your setup.

So its in a cloud, are you using just SIP or other stuff as well? Any AGI's?

Why can't you prove that your "basic configuration" is working?

Have you read the blurb about pipes vs commas in extensions.conf in regards
to compatibilty with 1.2, 1.4 and 1.6? if not read the guide that explains
differences between 1.4 and 1.6.

Confused by what options?