[asterisk-users] A few questions regarding Asterisk 1.8.0

Mark Scholten mark at streamservice.nl
Sat Nov 13 20:11:39 CST 2010

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding Asterisk 1.8.0. If you can answer a
question, please do so.

Is Asterisk 1.8.0 stable enough for production environments?
Is it possible (and if yes what is the best option) to use CDR MySQL with
Asterisk 1.8.0? With 1.6.x we use the add-on package for that, however we
could do something with scripts to do it (but I don't like the idea).

If it is stable and there is a good option for CDR with MySQL we will start
using it very soon.

Regards, Mark