[asterisk-users] asterisk-stat v.2 and mysql 5.1.51

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 14:10:12 CST 2010

On 11/12/10 23:14, Joseph wrote:
>After upgrade to mysql 5.1.51 my asterisk-stat-v2 is not displaying correctly.
>Does anybody have a similar problem?  Is it due to mysql-5.1.51 or the problem is with new glibc-2.11.2 ?
>
>--
>Joseph

I see that "asterisk-stat-v2" was replaced with "CDR-Stats"
The installation does not appear as easy as the old one.  Does anybody have detailed instructions how to install it and integrate with asterisk?
The installation documentation enclosed with the package is not of much help and most of it centered around one or two distros.

--
Joseph