[asterisk-users] Official Documentation for Asterisk 1.6 Realtime ODBC Tables

Brett Woollum brett at woollum.com
Fri Nov 12 07:18:05 CST 2010

Hi Paul,

1.6.2.13. I'll go ahead and update to 1.6.2.14 and see how that works. I did see a couple bugs in the bug tracker for this, but they were resolved a while ago (I want to say 1.6.1 timeframe...). There was also a post on this list about the problem arising from LDAP integration, but I didn't see any resolution posted.

Brett Woollum
Brett at Woollum.com