[asterisk-users] TTS in Asterisk on Solaris

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 00:57:10 CST 2010

Sure, no worries. Will try that. What about advice on TTS setup. Would you
have any notes on how best to setup high-volume TTS environment, like maybe
a cluster of TTS servers and how Asterisk talks to those? Recommendations on
how to set that up? I'm thinking about trying Festival/FLite and maybe
Cepstral? How expensive is Loquendo?

Thanks
RR