[asterisk-users] TTS in Asterisk on Solaris

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 23:53:14 CST 2010

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your comments. How / Why are you using that many TTS products? Do
you have a preference of one over the other?

Also, do you have any documentation / install/configuration notes that you
might be willing to share re: your experience with Debian on Sparc and the
TTS configuration you have. I agree with you. I will use TTS in its own
native environment and have Asterisk talk to it using UniMRCP or something
but I need a lot of help.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
\RR