[asterisk-users] MFC/R2 detected as ISDN PRI

Martin Spinassi martins.listz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 09:31:00 CST 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 17:10 +0200, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 11:42:18AM -0300, Martin Spinassi wrote:
> > Hi list,
> >
> > I'm trying to setup an asterisk 1.8.0 with MFC/R2, but I'm having these
> > error messages loading chan_dahdi:
> >
> > > module load chan_dahdi.so
> > ERROR[9241]: chan_dahdi.c:11848 mkintf: Signalling requested on channel
> > 1 is MFC/R2 but line is in ISDN PRI signalling
>
> That is: "You requested [in chan_dahdi.conf] MFC/R2 signalling, but the
> channel has [applied from /etc/dahdi/system.conf] PRI signalling.
>
> You should probably have in /etc/dahdi/system.conf something along the
> lines of:
>
>   # Not sure about crc4
>   span=1,1,0,cas,hdb3,crc4
>   cas=1-15,17-31,1101
>   dchan=16
>
>   # also be sure to set echocan, tonezone, and such

Thank you so much Tzafrir for your response.

After reading your post, it gets a bit more clearer, but can't figure
out how to solve it.

This is my /etc/dahdi/system.con

span = 1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan = 1-15,17-31
dchan = 16
echocanceller = mg2,1-240
loadzone = ar
defaultzone = ar

And this my /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf

[channels]
echocanceller=yes
cancallforward=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
context=entrantes-pstn
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
signalling=mfcr2
mfcr2_variant=ar
mfcr2_max_ani=10
mfcr2_max_dnis=14
mfcr2_category=national_subscriber
mfcr2_logdir=span1
mfcr2_call_files=yes
mfcr2_logging=all
channel => 1-15
channel => 17-31

Does they make sense to you?  I'm kind of messed up after review them
hundreds of times in 48 hours.

Cheers,

Martin