[asterisk-users] Feature Request for 1.10 - ISDN power-save mode

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Nov 10 01:50:24 CST 2010

2 nov 2010 kl. 17.19 skrev Olivier:

> Hi,
>
> In Europe many Telcos implement power-save mode
> (See http://www.isdn-test.de/ihhe12.htm#Heading37 and scroll down to
> 'Activation / Deactivation' for more information).
>
> Would you agree to have this feature added to the ones already discuused for next Asterisk release ?
> (See https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/AstriDevCon+2010)

The projects you see on that list all have resources allocated to them or reasonable close to get allocated by the persons that participated in that meeting - unless you find them in the final categories (3.9 and 3.10).

If you have development resources or funding and can create code that works, we are ALWAYS open for contributions, regardless of our lists.

Looking forward to your contribution!

Best regards,
/Olle