[asterisk-users] Get the Uniqueid of Action Originate in the AMI

Adolphe Cher-Aime acheraime at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 12:43:57 CST 2010

Set  event on while login into  AMI and set your own uniqueid using action
ID for that call .
Example :
action: login
Username: your_user
Secret: your_secret
Event: On

action: Originate
channel: SIP/101
application: Dial
data: SIP/100,120,Ttr
ActionId: yourID

Hope that  will help.

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Rodrigo Lang
<rodrigoferreiralang at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi to all.
>
> I'm begin a use the AMI and i have the need to get the uniqueid from the
> call i have generate using the Action Originate. Anyone can help me?
>
> When I generate these commands:
>
> action: Originate
> channel: SIP/101
> application: Dial
> data: SIP/100,120,Ttr
>
> The only response I get when the call is answered, is this:
>
> Response: Success
> Message: Originate successfully queued
>

> Thanks a lots,
> --
> Rodrigo Lang
> Opening your mind - Just another Open Source site<http://openingyourmind.wordpress.com/>
>

> --

*Adolphe CHER-AIME
Network / VoIP  Engineer
CCNA, CCNA VOICE, Global VSAT Forum Certified
(509) 3449-4280*