[asterisk-users] Any good guides for installing Asterisk on Embedded systems like Alix boards?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 08:34:31 CST 2010

Thanks for the input. I am looking to use it as a DHCP server as well. And I
also I want it as a VPN server so that I can securely log in to it from time
to time to monitor it's state.

The Alix board with pfSense can nicely do VPN and DHCP (no Asterisk).
Wondering if those two service would play nice along with Asterisk.

Thanks,