[asterisk-users] Any good guides for installing Asterisk on Embedded systems like Alix boards?

Michael Graves mgraves at mstvp.com
Sun Nov 7 11:55:00 CST 2010

Yes, Astlinux and Askozia are the leading candidates for use on such
small platforms. I have used Astlinux on Soekris boards which are
similar. I wrote it up here:

http://www.mgraves.org/?p=1092

That was some time ago but the basics of it are still sound.

Here's some further thoughts on small format hardware f
Asterisk:

http://www.mgraves.org/2010/07/d-i-y-asterisk-appliances-a-question-of-s
cale/

Given the recent trend in nettops they now seem like a better value in
some ways.

Michael