[asterisk-users] Any good guides for installing Asterisk on Embedded systems like Alix boards?

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 12:01:01 CST 2010

John,
AstLinux seems promising. Have you used this flavor in
production environment?

Paul,
So, don't use the Yum repositoy?!

And, are you sure that is the only thing needs to be done. I am thinking
there is more tweaking need to be done. I am not looking to just install
Asterisk but it should be production ready as well. Meaning solid, reliable
machine.

Thanks

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 12:28 PM, Paul Belanger <paul.belanger at polybeacon.com