[asterisk-users] Abandoned queue calls do not produce a CDR?

Roeften roeften at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 16:48:35 CDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I've just upgraded from 1.6.1.9 to 1.6.2.13.

I have noticed that (after the upgrade) abandoned calls within the Queue
produce no cdr at all.

I am using unanswered = no (the default) in cdr.conf.

The call shows, as expected, in the queue_log as ABANDON

The dialplan is:
                  Ringing();
     Answer(); // need to answer or no music!
                        goto s,no-ivr;

                Queue(hotelq,t,,,${QUEUE_TIMEOUT});
                Background(vm-nobodyavail);
                Voicemail(${HOTELVM});
                Playback(goodbye);
                Hangup();

Note that if the queue times out, I am calling Voicemail and if the caller
hangs up a CDR is produced.