[asterisk-users] Call using password

Rodrigo Lang rodrigoferreiralang at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 08:14:08 CDT 2010

> > > What is the easier way to make call using a password? I have
> > > A2billing but its authentication is too big, I would like four
> > > digits long. Something like that: In any extensons, the user dial the
> > > password and make call. Thanks in advanced!

Hey Flavio, you are a brazilian, it's right? In my blog i have three
exemples of how to make call using a password, but is in pt_BR.

First exemple [1] use a phpAgi and PostgreSQL. Second exemple [2] is more
simple, use a AstDB and Authenticate(). The third [3] is a lock feature.

[1]
http://rodrigorecipes.blogspot.com/2010/05/upgrade-na-facilidade-ligacao-por-login.html
[2]
http://rodrigorecipes.blogspot.com/2010/05/proteja-seu-bolso-com-aplicacao_05.html
[3]
http://rodrigorecipes.blogspot.com/2010/05/proteja-seu-bolso-com-aplicacao.html

Best regards,
--
Rodrigo Lang
Opening your mind - Just another Open Source