[asterisk-users] Soundpoint IP 430 -- discontinued.

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Fri Nov 5 16:35:01 CDT 2010

Hey, all.  I'm in the middle of a rollout, and just learned that the
SoundPoint IP 430 -- my favorite mid-range phone -- has been discontinued.
 The heir apparent is the SoundPoint IP 450 -- for a low, low, low $130
more/handset.  AND it doesn't look as nice.

Ouch.

Does anyone have any recommendations -- Polycom or otherwise -- for a
good-quality, mid-range, two-line SIP phone (with good speakerphone) for
~$150/ea.?  I realize that there are still some 430's to be had, but they
won't be around forever, and now might be the right time for me to be
moving forward.

Thanks,

-Ken

believed to be clean.