[asterisk-users] Unable to place 2 or more calls to a DID

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri Nov 5 14:49:45 CDT 2010

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Mike Frager
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 2:33 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Unable to place 2 or more calls to a DID

Hello,

I'm having a problem trying to do this, and it used to work with Asterisk
1.4.

Since Asterisk 1.6 series I have not been able to place more than one call
to a DID.

I get this message:

Skipping dialing interface 'SIP/16034817531 at flowroute' again since it has
already been dialed

I'm trying to do this because many of my clients have roll-over lines and
they need to receive more than one call at a time.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-Mike Frager

Maybe you need to use Originate instead of Dial?  If you were using DAHDI
and dialed DAHDI/1/1603. twice, it would give you a congestion or busy.  If
you did Dial(DAHDI/g1/1603.) twice it would "roll over" going out assuming
you had more that one DAHDI line and 2 were available.  With the literally
thousands of folks who use SIP providers I'm surprised I haven't seen this
one before now, but then again it's easy to miss something in nearly 2-3000
posts per week.  Check the Issue Tracker as well.