[asterisk-users] Short rings for extensions when part of the Queue

Bruce B bruceb444 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 13:26:02 CDT 2010

Sorry, I am not following. If an extension rings for 15 or 16 seconds and
then waits for 2 or three seconds what difference does the being divisible
make?

Is there something internal to Asterisk that makes the Retry time dependent
on Time Out (also known as Ring Time)?

P.S. I think the 15 seconds is just three rings complete.

Thanks,
Bruce