[asterisk-users] Elementary question - accessing feature codes from cell phone

John Regal jregal at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:11:06 CDT 2010

Hi, please forgive me for this (hopefully) simple question. I cannot seem to
find an answer or solution while searching around.

I want to be able to call in to my server using my cell phone and be able to
set call forwarding for my extension and enter a phone number and also be
able to call in to that extension and disable the call forwarding. I see I
can do this through the ARI web interface but wish to do this with my cell
phone. Currently, it seems I can only get into my voicemail and attempting
to run feature codes like *72 don't get recognized.

I currently have a DID assigned to my extension if this helps. I am not sure
if it is required.

Thanks much.
jellydog