[asterisk-users] MoH streamers for asterisk

Miguel Molina mmolina at millenium.com.co
Fri Nov 5 08:41:32 CDT 2010

El 04/11/10 17:14, Tzafrir Cohen escribió:
> In the 'files' mode Asterisk plays the music separately for each
> channel. If you use mpg123 or any other streamer, there is a single
> stream per class.

A single stream per class sounds like good efficiency. Could you please
tell me what streamers can be used with asterisk to stream say, gsm or
wav files for MoH? I'd appreciate this info, we usually use 'files' mode
and changing that could lower the load on asterisk.

Thanks,

--
Ing. Miguel Molina
Grupo de Tecnología