[asterisk-users] Determine channels in use from CLI

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 19:40:06 CDT 2010

How about 'show channels'.

As for filtering, you'll have to do it separately using a format like:

asterisk -rx 'show channels' | grep '<your filter>'

You can filter the output further using awk. But each filtering will take a
second or two based on what you are filtering.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com
www.pbxforall.com