[asterisk-users] Help Required (How to acheive packetization time of 60ms over SIP/IAX2 trunk)

ali anjum aliraza_anjum at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 04:15:02 CDT 2010

Respected Sir,

    I want your help regarding an issue on asterisk. I hope my mail will not disturb your daily routine. My issue is I am connecting two asterisk over IIAX2/SIP trunk. I have successfully connected multiple server and every client from one server to call any other server's client. But problem is I want to use Speex@ 2.15kbs and also packetization time is 60ms but I can not achieve desired results I have debugged the call procedure codec offered is speex and ptime=60 but when I check the communication between two servers then it gives me packetization time on 20ms (but codec is speex) i.e 50-55 packets per second kindly can you provide me little regarding this issue.......thanks in advance for help

Regards
Ali Raza Anjum