[asterisk-users] Gotoif changed in 1.8?

Bob Beers bob.beers at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 15:47:29 CDT 2010

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Danny Nicholas <danny at debsinc.com> wrote:
> TAM, Bob! Guess I've got to go through now and "unquote" my literals...

Hi Danny,

 Glad that helped. But on second thought, maybe the better fix is to
 remove the double quotes in the Gotoif()'s, like this:

exten => s,n,Gotoif($[${TEST_RETURN} = OK]?tb-account-balance,s,ok)
exten => s,n,Gotoif($[${TEST_RETURN} = NONE]?tbstart,s,play-main)
exten => s,n,Gotoif($[${TEST_RETURN} = INVACCT]?tbstart,s,readacct)

I have noticed that the double-quotes in comparisons are literally included
 in the comparison, not 'escaped out', if that is the right expression.

--
-Bob