[asterisk-users] FW: Under heavy attack

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 10:06:11 CDT 2010

Joel, after sending my previous posts I did realize your points might
have some validity - and hence I owe you an apology - and that is if
you are a telco or hosted pbx provider then strict fail2ban is not
that good of a solution. While I was talking strictly from a PBX
vendors point of view, where fail2ban is a must and the answer to most
problems.