[asterisk-users] How to have Asterisk respond from the IP address used for registration

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Mon May 31 20:35:55 CDT 2010

Hi Andrew,

I tried that (ref.:
http://www.tipsternet.com/articles/advance%20routing.htm) but althought my
packets do seem to be marked (when I used -J LOG with iptables I do see the
appropriate packets being logged) but when Asterisk sends back the response,
the "mark" seems either to be gone or ignored.   I am no routing expert, but
coming out of Asterisk the responses back aren't marked are they? I mean,
strictly speaking those aren't the same packets as the ones that came in.

Mike