[asterisk-users] How to use one single IP as origination

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Mon May 31 09:32:58 CDT 2010

Hi Michelle,

I have to say I am investigating this, and I realize this makes sense.  But
I am having trouble sending packets back from where they come from.  I have
setup routing policies based on networks correctly (if it comes from network
1, send it from NIC 1) but what I want is a more basic policy (if it came in
on NIC 1, send it back the same way even if it`s a less direct route).

Somebody told me to lookup Packet Mangling, which I have yet to do.  Will
probably write a wiki page about this if that works, because I don`t seem to
be the only one with this need.

Regards,

Mike