[asterisk-users] BRI card(B800P) doesn's work with DAHDI(wcb4xxp) in NT mode

Michael voipuser at yeah.net
Fri May 28 02:51:11 CDT 2010

Hello Tzafrir Cohen,
my environments are:
_______________________
asterisk version is: 1.6.1.6
dahdi: dahdi-linux-complete-2.3.0+2.3.0
libpri: libpri-1.4.10.2
_______________________
yes, I have adjusted it to PtP  now, the LED is turn green, and the moment I insert the ISDN phone line into the spliter, the LCD of ISDN phone shows some digits there ,but there is no any dial tone when I offhook.

"pri show spans" shows sometimes UP, but most of time are DOWN.

Could you please help me more?

Best Wishes!
Michael

在2010-05-27 18:11:48,"Tzafrir Cohen" <tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com> 写道: