[asterisk-users] Asterisk-based "Incredible PBX"

Randy R randulo2008 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 00:34:12 CDT 2010

Hi all,

Today at 12 Noon EDT (9AM PDT, 5PM UK, 6PM Western Europe) the VUC
welcomes Ward Mundy from http://NerdVittles.com  who will introduce us
to Incredible PBX, an Asterisk-based, easy-to-deploy PBX. Rather than
start a long chain of features here,we invite you to join us live (see
below) or download the recorded version Saturday on the site or via
iTunes.

To hear the VUC and preferably to join in the discussion with the
friendly gang of VoIP/Asterisk "enthusiasts" (avoiding the g word) see
http://vuc.me

sip:200901 at login.zipdx.com
skype:vuc.me
irc:freenode.net #vuc  (or use the Freenode web client: http://vuc.me/irc )
pstn: +1 567 252 2286
iNum: +883 5100 123 94882

Join us any Friday. If you're at AMOOCON next Friday, I hope to meet you there!

/r