[asterisk-users] Aastra i740 and Asterisk

Alyed alyed at vivoxie.com
Thu May 27 16:24:29 CDT 2010

Hi listers!

Just ran across a customer who wants to replace an Aastra Nexspan with an
Asterisk 1.6.X, wants also to connect it to a MOCS (Microsoft Office
Comunications Server) though that's not my real concern right now.

I got one of his phones (Aastra conexity i740) and though I have been able
to change te phone's IP, GW and mask parameters, have not yet a clue on how
to make it register with asterisk.

Has anyone out there got some experience dealing with something similar??

Thanks!

Alyed