[asterisk-users] q931.c modifications for CLID Presentation

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 20:28:14 CDT 2010

Anyone can comment on this please?

Is it right to assume that if you own a PRI Caller ID always comes through
even if customer used *67 feature to block their CLID?
I understand that is true of calling a Toll-Free number.

Does Asterisk or LibPRI somewhere in the code abide by some standard to
strip or hide the CLID if Callee requested private presentation?

Thanks