[asterisk-users] Better AMD module

Trevor Benson tbenson at a-1networks.com
Wed May 26 11:37:14 CDT 2010

What version of asterisk are you running.
What shortcomings are you experiencing in AMD?
What type of tuning have you done or settings are you using with AMD?
What are you doing after you run AMD on the call? If the call is human you do X if its not you do Y?  Are these AGI's or Goto's or???

--
Trevor Benson
dCAP, LPIC-1, CLA, Network+, MCP, CNA