[asterisk-users] Jack in /usr/local/ means failure for asterisk

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed May 26 11:28:11 CDT 2010

Hi Motiejus!
   If all else fails for the moment, it should be quite simple to move JACK.
Move all jack applications from /usr/local/bin to /usr/bin.
   In /usr/local/lib move the dir jack and libjack* to /usr/lib.
   That should be it for the moment. another thing is to hack the JACK
confiugre script. I did that as well. As JACK didn't like to install, while a
system wide installation was there.
   I hope this can help a bit.
   Question: Do you also use app_jack in a dialplan from the CLI? How does that
work (reliability wise)?
   Kindest regards
             Julien

--------