[asterisk-users] asterisk-users Digest, Vol 70, Issue 54

Nasir Javaid nasirjavaidnasir at gmail.com
Tue May 25 10:50:39 CDT 2010

 Hi,

I am having very strange situation. I have my sip peer located over the
internet and I am able to connect and dial to it.

the problem is that, if yesterday i was connected with it via my asterisk
client and dialing to it normal way, today when i run asterisk on my client,
my sip peer becomes unreachable.

there is no change in settings or anything else. it may become reachable
after one hour or one day. but all this is random.

similarly it could be reachable from one client and unreachable from other
client on the LAN.

can anyone help me out what is going wrong. I think this could be network
issue but don't know how to prove it

thanks

Nasir Javaid