[asterisk-users] About testing Call transfer in asterisk

mosbah abdelkader mosbah.abdelkader at gmail.com
Mon May 24 05:29:53 CDT 2010

Hello,

Can you explain how to test blind transfer in asterisk.

Here is my test case that hasn't succeeded:

I have configured blindxfer => # in features.conf. I have called an iax user
from my iax softphone. The called party responds to the call, and tries to
transfer the call by clicking the # key followed by the number of another
iax extension where I want to transfer the call to. But nothing happened.

Please help.