[asterisk-users] Which issue is keeping you from updrading to 1.6.2 ?

Andres andres at telesip.net
Sat May 22 20:01:30 CDT 2010

>> I'm still deploying 1.2 - Got one next week with an ISDN-30 connection and
>> 40 seats. It "just works" and ticks all the boxes I need to tick for this
>> client, so why change?
>>
>> Gordon
>>

> That's the best approach.
> No sense in upgrading, just for the sake of upgrading.
>
> One of these days i'll abandon my 1.2.19 at home, but only because i
> need some features (like gosub) that will make my life/dialplan a bit
> easier..
>
> hw

Same here.  I got 1.4.22 for over a year now and millions of calls
processed.  It doesn't skip a beat at all.  No need to upgrade whatsoever.

*CLI> core show uptime
System uptime: 1 year, 17 weeks, 6 days, 17 hours, 57 minutes, 44 seconds
Last reload: 19 weeks, 8 hours, 12 minutes, 6 seconds

Andres
http://www.neuroredes.com