[asterisk-users] Using unix socket to connect with database

Deepesh D deep.d2010 at gmail.com
Sat May 22 02:07:46 CDT 2010

Hello,

I tried removing the dbhost and dbport entries and restarting asterisk.

During startup the following warnings are shown and it gets stuck up
at this point for a few seconds.
WARNING[1819]: res_config_pgsql.c:1367 parse_config: PostgreSQL
RealTime: No database host found, using localhost via socket.
WARNING[1819]: res_config_pgsql.c:1383 parse_config: PostgreSQL
RealTime: No database port found, using 5432 as default.

But there is no connection being made to the database.