[asterisk-users] Softphones on thin clients...

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Thu May 20 12:35:14 CDT 2010

	Does anyone know if you can use softphones on thin clients?  I have a
new customer that wants to use Eyebeam (about 10 users) on a thin client
platform.  Each user has a little box on their desk that has a USB port,
mic and headphone jacks and monitor.

	I am worried about conflicts when running 10 softphones on the same
server since they will all try to use por 5060.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001