[asterisk-users] a2billing DID and Queues

Vardan hvardan71 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 00:25:55 CDT 2010

Hello
I think you can do this using Local Channel
for example I have do so:
queues.conf
[MyQueue]
musicclass = default
ringinuse = yes
strategy=leastrecent
joinempty = yes
timeout=60
retry=5
weight=0
wrapuptime=1
maxlen = 0
announce-frequency = 10
announce-holdtime = no
periodic-announce = knereq_bolor_oper_zbaxvac_zang_poqrush
periodic-announce-frequency = 30
announce-round-seconds = 10
reportholdtime = no
timeoutrestart = no
member => Local/5002 at callcenter/n
member => Local/5001 at callcenter/n
context = callcenter

context callcenter {

     _500.       => {
                     Noop(${EXTEN});
                     Noop(${incpeerunique});
                     Noop(${CALLERID(all)});
                     operphone="phone${EXTEN:3:1}";
                     Noop(Call count:${SIPPEER(phone1:curcalls)});
                     DB(${operphone}/inccid)=${CALLERID(number)};
                     SetMusicOnHold(default);
                     Dial(SIP/${operphone},,tTg);
                     Noop(50000001);
                     };