[asterisk-users] Peering with a Taqua T7000

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Tue May 18 12:10:23 CDT 2010

Anyone have any luck configuring a SIP trunk on a Taqua to talk to Asterisk?

We were initially set up as a subscriber (access line) but that had some
undesirable side-effects, such as quashing the ANI on outbound calls.

Looks like we're going to have to reconfigure the trunk as a "network
gateway".  I asked their Director of Product Management for product
documentation but didn't hear back, so I guess we're on our own.

If anyone else has successfully interoperated, please share your results.

Also any information about Diversion: or P-Asserted-Identity: results
would also be handy.

Thanks,

-Philip